We ship U.S. Postal Service and FedEx Ground. Expedited shipping will ship USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days excluding Sundays and holidays) or FedEx Ground (2-5 business days). Standard shipping will ship USPS Media Mail (4-14 days). Shipping charges include the costs of packaging and labor, as well as the actual postage required. Shipping rates are based on the number of items ordered.
Orders are usually shipped the same day or the following business day depending on the time the order is placed.
|Shipping Method||First Item||Each Additional||Delivery Time|
|Expedited||$5.99||$2.99||2-3 business days|
All orders are tracked with a tracking number or delivery confirmation number. We will send you an e-mail with the tracking number when your order has shipped. You can track your package using one of the following links:https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
- USPS Delivery Confirmation numbers are usually 22 digits long and do not contain letters.
- FedEx Ground tracking numbers are usually 15 digits long and do not contain letters.
- FedEx Express tracking numbers are usually 12 digits long and do not contain letters.
- Standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories that are not part of the contiguous 48 states may take approximately 3 to 6 weeks as most surface mail travels by ship. Choose Expedited shipping for faster delivery.
- Delivery times may vary based on the destination. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed.